Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Have you noticed that my pics dont suit my posts


Today a test on face book told me that I am only 23% normal and I am abusing my right to be strange.
I was compelled to sink to a level of eloquence where the word DUH would suffice.
I suppose if you weren’t allowed to use the words, loud, volatile argumentative, obnoxious, lunatic, exocentric and psychopath; strange would be the perfect word to describe me.
Don’t get me wrong I am not dangerous or anything (unless you fall into the ex boyfriend category) I just subscribe to a very different reality than what most people do.
For example:

I talk to myself on a regular basis. This is mainly because I have this suppressed personality (she’s the nice one) who wants to dress up in pink, quit her job and go care for hungry orphans and abused woman in some syphilis infected third world country.
This personality needs to be shouted at from time to time.
So its not unusual to see me crapping myself out at intervals.
At the end of the day I am much more productive when I have convinced myself that South-Africa is as third world as I can handle and if those woman want to be less abused or less hungry they should stop voting for Robert Mugabe.

I love to tell people things like “Money does buy happiness” “personally I don’t give a shit” and “yes as a matter of fact I do believe a good hiding can do wonders for disciplining you brats”.
I know that when I say these things people will give me the opportunity to tell them how idealistic they are.
That and I also love pissing people off.

I openly discuss sex with priests pastors and anybody who appears to frigid for my liking.

I bait people by exposing exactly how terrible I am from the word go hoping that they will pick a fight I am sure to win

I would rather be right than content.
I’d rather be rich than have kids.
And most of all
Id rather Blog than face book


Disclaimer: I had nothing else to say so if its sucks, I am sorry you were sucker enough to get this far


Peace out peeps

9 comments:

Gremlin said...

And thats how we know and love you.....

AngelConradie said...

0;-P
i second gremlin on this post- and i too love blogging MUCH more than facebook!

AngelConradie said...

and i LOVE how your pictures don't match your posts!

The CEO said...

I like your art work, it certainly beats mine! I also like sex a lot, I have been practicing with my wife for years. Finally, I much prefer blogging to Facebook. I live just outside Washington, D.C. yet I seem to think very similarly to you, but you already knew that, didn't you.

Unknown said...

There's nothing wrong with talking to yourself. It's when you answer yourself that you have a problem!

Odat said...

Hey you just said a lot for having nothing to say....I talk to myself all the time too...and love to shock people with talk!
Peace

Unknown said...

Talking about blogging. We're still waiting patiently for the Monster-in-Law story.

Nosjunkie said...

Gremlin: you only love me cos your nuts too and dont know any better

Angel: Im complicated that way

CEO:I am glad that I am not alone in the world hun


Glugs I am on the mother in las stori

O-dat: Only I am sure you give yourself pep talks. cant imagine you being peefed at anybody.

__ said...

No, money doesn't buy happiness. It merely rents it for a while. (Thanks, Terry Pratchett.)

And as long as you keep it entertaining, you can rant all day and I'd still read it.

Power to the cynics!