Friday, November 30, 2007

wedding dresses

Since its Friday I am gonna spare you and strenuous neural activity that might be needed to decipher my normal blog content and instead I am juts gonna ask you which one you like more.
I will excuse all the guys if they don’t participate

I have been running through a few sights and I have found a selection of gowns that I love and I would like you guys to help me make up my mind

Dress one
This is my moms favorite and I am so into the red .


Dress two
This one is Stiffla’s favourite. and yes I am letting him see the dress



Dress Three
And this is one of my favorites I like all of them this is just the only one I found on my own



Now bunnies tel me what you like more.

9 comments:

crayola dude said...

The third one, for sure...

With the second one coming in a close, erm, second.

Nosjunkie said...

Crayola your supposed to judge the dress not the babe in the dress.
but hey I do agree

Szarek(Will) said...

I prefer the one where the woman stands naked at the isle

Odat said...

All three of them are beautiful...and I'm sure you'd look absolutely gorgeous in all of them...But I think No. 1 is the one....(but in white!!) You've got to look more like a princess on your wedding day...no matter how sexy you are....I'm just saying...
Peace

angel said...

oh boy- the red one would be my choice on you for sure lee!!!
quite stunning!!!

Crankster said...

I like your mom's choice.

I know, the worst possible thing to say!

My Reflecting Pool said...

I like the red in a cream color. Maybe with a red jewel around your neck and red shoes.

sweetass RSA said...

red one and in red! my second wedding dress was also red...

Pink ditz said...

Very very hard to pick. I like the red one because Red is a very bold sexy color.
In terms of the shape and cut I would say the third, it's very ellagant.
I love wedding dresses!