Tuesday, September 11, 2007

VOTE FOR ETAIN



This is Etain.
Etain is my blogger buddy and she is also one of the most talented young writers I know.
So Today I want you guys to do two things for me .
one: click the link BOO on the right hand side of this page, the link will direct you to her blog where you can read some of her work.
Two: go to http://www.take2max.com/writing/ and vote for her entry.
This will only take a little while and in the end you will be able to pat yourself on the back for doing your bit to make Etain's dreams of being a big deal writer come true.

By the way the last time I checked Etain was ahead in the competition so at least your backing a winner

VOTE FOR ETAIN ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

2 comments:

Drizel said...

WOWi.....thanks sooo much for this chicky:)

I WON YAY:)

Nosjunkie said...

I know
you rule
RA-RA ETAIN RA-RA